Yes I teach people that have never danced! I teach what you want to learn.
- Top-Rock, Footwork and Freezes
- Powermoves Windmills, Headspins and Flares
- Flips & Acrobatics
- Elite Strength and Flexibility
Kirkland Group Classes at Northwest Aerials ( Resumes September 10)
12440 128th Lane NE, Kirkland, WA, 98034 (425)-823-2665
- Kids Class Tuesday 5:15-6:00 PM ages 5 to 8
- Adult Class Tuesday 6:00-7:00 PM ages 9 and up
- $185 for 10 week session / 1st Lesson is Free
- Open enrollment start when you want, just show up. Cost is pro-rated when joined mid-session. Register online at nwaerials.com/
- Session 1 September 9-October 31 Session 2 Nov 1-December 21 Session 3 January 2-February 29 Session 4 March 2-April 30 Session 5 May 1-June 27
- Serving Everett, Seattle and Olympia areas.
- Lessons last an hour or more if you have the energy
- $80 ($40 for active duty military, police and firefighters). Extra fee for house calls based on distance.
- Call 310-490-3831 to schedule your lesson time and location.
Learn in my private studio in Everett
Safe, Expert Instruction and Fun!
- Safety First! If you are broken you can’t dance.
- Expert Instruction – Don’t reinvent the wheel, learn from my mistakes.
- Fun – If you don’t like pushing yourself you are weird.
I train your body so you can dance the way you are dancing already in your mind. But you can’t waste my time with excuses for why you won’t work hard. Only a positive CAN DO attitude and discipline will get results! I will give you the tools to create your own style and boogie down. I will make sure you have strength in the right places with the flexibility to match.
(Keeping My Feet Clean From the Dirty Hollywood Streets)