Yes I teach people that have never danced! I teach what you want to learn.
- Top-Rock, Footwork and Freezes
- Powermoves Windmills, Headspins and Flares
- Flips & Acrobatics
- Elite Strength and Flexibility
No group classes, any gym that wants Breakdancing classes contact me. You can start your own group class by splitting the private lesson fee with some friends…
- Serving San Antonio Texas
- Lessons last an hour or more if you have the energy
- $80 ($40 for active duty military, police and firefighters). Extra fee for house calls based on distance.
- Free lesson if you can do 60 pushups in under 2 minutes. Arms fully locked out on top and at least 90 degree bend in your elbows on bottom counts as a pushup. Send video proof or perform in person before lesson.
- Call 310-490-3831 to schedule your lesson time and location.
Learn in my private studio in Everett
Safe, Expert Instruction and Fun!
- Safety First! If you are broken you can’t dance.
- Expert Instruction – Don’t reinvent the wheel, learn from my mistakes.
- Fun – If you don’t like pushing yourself you are weird.
I train your body so you can dance the way you are dancing already in your mind. But you can’t waste my time with excuses for why you won’t work hard. Only a positive CAN DO attitude and discipline will get results! I will give you the tools to create your own style and boogie down. I will make sure you have strength in the right places with the flexibility to match.
(Keeping My Feet Clean From the Dirty Hollywood Streets)